Security and Fire Alarm
J. A. Floyd, Inc. is a State Certified Electrical Contractor. As part of our licensing scope, we are licensed to perform fire alarm and security alarm installations, repairs and certifications. We primarily concentrate on central Florida, but do work all through the state on various occasions.
For Residential work, we have done the security installation on houses ranging from 800 square feet all the way to over 20,000 square feet, along with multi-unit apartment buildings. We also provide security service work for these. Examples of the type of work we do include:
- New Installations of Security Systems
- Monitoring Services
- Repairs and additions to electrical systems
- Smoke Detection, Motion Detection, Carbon Monoxide Detection, Glass Break Detection
- Monitoring of Air Conditioning Condensing Units to Help Prevent Theft.
- Cellular Dialer Services
For Commercial work, we have done both security and fire alarm installations on properties ranging from 1,000 to 50,000 square feet. We specialize in churches, office buildings, medical facilities, hotels, government facilities and multi-unit buildings. Examples of the type of work we do include:
- New Installation of Security and Fire Alarm Systems
- Annual Certification
- Surge Protection
- Repairs and Additions to Security and Fire Systems
- Design/Build Work in Conjunction with A Builder or Architect and Engineer
- Load Calcuations
If you are in need of security alarm or fire alarm work for your house, place of business or property that you are building, please feel free to contact us and we will provide a free quote along with any other help that we can.